Tutorial On How To Make A Fishtail Braid

6:55 PM



This is the tutorial that helped me understand how to make a fishtail braid. 

I decided to post this tutorial because on my last post, there were some comments of how some of the girls can't do a fishtail braid or have a hard time. So I wanted to share this video with you, and hopefully it will help you understand. :) Also you can practice doing a fishtail braid on your sister, cousin or your friends hairs, till you get the hang of it, and then maybe give yourself a fishtail braid! :D
I'm going to let my hair grow out, so that I can do a fishtail braid for my hair......or.....teach Anna how to make a fishtail braid, so she can give me a fishtail braid! :D
I scratch your back Anna, you scratch mines. LOL ;)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion