I Wish I had This Outfit

11:56 PM

The Lita Series HAS BEGUN!!!! 
W00000T! :D
I had a fun time drawing this free hand with a mouse on paint, and had fun copying & pasting the Lita shoes, and the mouth on cartoony Eliza. :D lol.
This outfit idea came to me last week out of like NO WHERE! It just popped in my mind! I loved it and had to draw it on paint. 
I'm having a fun time doin these comic series, I find myself chuckling while I paste my head from another pic on to paint, next to my drawing. :D I can't believe I didn't think of this before! 
Oh well, at least I'm doing it now.
Hope you enjoy, more Lita Series to come your way, so STAY TUNED! :D

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion