Alexander Wang Fall/Winter 2011 Bags @ Opening Ceremony

8:25 PM


Adriel bag - Blush metallic
We loove this clutch! So cute!

Jane Bag
The one thing I like about this bag, is that it has sooo many pockets!!!
I LOOOVE THAT! You can stuff so much in this bag...I'm thinking food! LOL!
It seriously looks like a modern fashionable lunch bag :D.
The one thing I don't like about the bag, is the strap. I wish it was at the sides instead.

Brenda Camera Bag in Blush
Such a cute bag.


Brenda Chain Bag in Blush
Love the design of this cute simple bag

Donna Hobo Bag 
Anna & I both loved this bag, and how soft the leather looks, 
& I loove the knotted shoulder strap!

Diego Bucket Bag- Midnight
Anna loves this one

Diego Bucket Bag-Black
& I love this one. :)

These are the Alexander Wang bag's Anna & I loved.
Here's the site, if you want to check out the rest of the bags. :)

You Might Also Like

12 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion