Going To Try Out A New Feature For The Blog

11:55 PM

Heeeeey guys! :)
Sooo...I decided that I'm going to do a new feature on the blog. Just something I want to try out & I think it would be fun! :D I want to do comic series on FASHION!  My very own, Fashion Comics! :D 
I've been thinking about it for the past week & have talked to Anna about it, & she looved the idea, because she was also thinking about the same thing too! LOL TWINS!
I've already got a few ideas down of what I want to draw, I think I'll name it..."The Lita Series"  ;)
I'm reallly excited about it, but it's too bad that I got this idea now... -.-,  because school is going to start in a few weeks, :((( and I'll be busy with trying to focus on school work. Ugh...MY WEAKNESS! >.<
The comic will be based on me, and well...I'm a girl on a tight budget, and I don't really get to shop so much & can't have everything I want or desire. Sooo.....I DREAM! LOL :D
I'm going to put my "dreams"  on a paper/paint the program & do a little comic about it! :D
I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making my lil fashion comics! :D
I can't wait to get started & show you guys! :D

In other news, I have been busy doing a drawing for 2 blogger girls, I'm very pleased of how the drawing turned out, and SOOO EXCITED AND CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW THEM, ONCE I'M DONE! :D 
I have also been making a denim over-sized clutch, it's kind of annoying to make it, because I'm using my old denim scraps from last summer, BUT I'M DETERMINED TO FINISH IT! :D And, I can't wait to show you guys...hopefully it will turn out decent looking. lol

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion