InstaRUN pics of the past week! :)

6:09 PM


So yum :D

:) Eat Me lol

Do you guys remember this candy from the 90's?
NOW & LATER?! 
Anna and I were shocked/surprised to see that this candy is STILL BEING PRODUCED! LOL :D
Pretty awesome, and nostalgic!  And what's awesome is that, when you open the wrapper, inside it's still packaged and wrapped up like from the 90's!! SOOO AWESOME! A BLAST FROM THE PAST! :D I loove that after all these years, they didn't change, they kept true to who they are. :D And the candy is still a nice big square candy piece. Because you know, almost everything is down sizing cause of the economy, and even starbursts have gotten smaller. -.- But I'm glad Now & Later still remains the same. :D

Doin my illustrator hw for my media art class. 
My teacher wanted us to put a image on a shirt. She drew the shirt and wanted us to come up with a graphic design.
Sooooo, I put an old fashion illustration drawing I did back in 2008 on the template shirt.
This old illustration is based on Chanel, and its totally black and white, and when I drew it back in 2008, I did it for me, and I was thinking of t-shirt ideas, and when I drew this, I dreamed of one day putting my illustration on a shirt! 
And, I'm happy to say, I'TS GOING TO HAPPEN!! :D THIS DESIGN WILL SEE DAYLIGHT, FINALLY!! LOL :D 

A carved out cute smiley face on the concrete floor of the art department at my uni. :)

Anna's FIRST OIL PAINTING (the orange peppers), got hanged in a glass case by my teacher! :D
He picked the 4 best paintings and I'm soo happy and proud of my sis that her PAINTING WAS CHOSEN AS ONE OF THE BEST! :D ♥♥♥♥
This was her VERY FIRST OIL PAINTING she ever did, and she was soo hard on herself and was soo picky while painting her pepper painting, that she really wanted to be one of the best, hard work pays off! :D
Close up :)

Left over oil paints on paper, I folded the paper, opened it up and bam,  BUTTERFLY!! :D
So awesome, I love it, I love that the wings really got the butterfly texture pattern, so cool

Run Wild & Free,
Get lost,
By the beats,
Groove,
My Body,
My heart & soul.

Last week, I was writing a few little poems here and there, and from each poem, I picked my fav words, and combined them into this lil uhhmm...thought thing. :D lol. It was fun. :D


THIS IS SOOO YUM! 
Veggie Stix taste like french fries and are healthy! :D lol

A quick sketch idea I did last week or so. 
I got inspired from my own shadow :D.

Happy Sunday guys! 
Can't believe tomorrow is going to be October! O.o
I feel as if September has begun for me. lol Time flies.

Eliza

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion