Numero 124 July Issue

11:04 PM

On Friday Anna and I went to go renew our I.D.'s at the DMV, and after that we went to the news/magazine stand to buy a mag that our mom wanted. After getting the mag, Anna and I couldn't help but look at other fashion mags, she picked up NYLON, and I picked up Numero, because the cover got my attention, and the model's face was intriguing, and  I LOOOVED HER FACE! So cute and interesting, and BOY...INSIDE IS EVEN MORE INTERESTING!
It's soo creative, I LOOOOVE THE PHOTOGRAPHY and the styling is SOO FUN!!! I loove it!

Here are my fav editorials:


Model: Daphene Groeneveld.

Love the feathered necklace and ring


LOOOVE THE ACCESSORIES!
The button bracelets reminds me of a belt I used to have as a child, it had colorful buttons like that, but smaller, and as a kid, I would get the belt and wrap it around my wrist, and pretend it was a bracelet. :D

LOOVE EVERYTHING SHE IS WEARING! From neck to feet

Anna and I loved this one, because of the colorful background, and how everything is grey and white.
AND OMGOD, BUDWISER CUFFS!! HOW AWESOME, LOVE THE IDEA!!

Love her metal cuff and also her neon safety pin bracelet and necklace. Awesome

Love the accessories again, and love the background of colors


LOOVE THIS PIC! SHE'S SOOO CUTE!!! ♥♥♥♥
I love everything she is wearing! :D

Again looove the accessories, LOOK at her RING! LOOVE IT!

This pic is MY FAV!! It's colorful and fun! 
I looooove the feathered bracelets, the head wear, the necklace, EVERYTHING! :D


Love her shirt, and skull necklace, and those gloves ARE SOO AWESOME!!!

LOOOOVE HER RINGS!!! ♥♥♥♥

Love her ring


Model: Hailey Clauson
Looove this photography! Love everything about it, from the pose, to the model's face, what she is wearing and her accessories. ♥♥♥♥


Love her face, and her head dress, and earrings, sooo beautiful!

Love her face, so cute, I also love her tan, and looove her hair and rings


I LOOOVE HER NECKLACE!! SO AWESOME!
I also love her hair, the braided ends :)

LOVE THIS! Love this, love the pose, and HER KICK ASS SPIKED/STUDDED JACKET!
Wow, huh? :D

I love both, love each styled outfit.

Love her ring

Model: Jessica Miller
Like what she is wearing.

I LOOOOVE THIS!!! LOVE WHAT SHE IS WEARING and love her pose! :)
And I love that the flower is in the middle of her outfit. :D


Love her face expression.
Love what she is wearing too



If you guys haven't check out Numero 124 yet, YOU SHOULD! :D



* Pics were taken from Fashion Editorials

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion