Sunday Shopping

11:59 PM


This sandal is from MNG by Mango, and I loved it very much, very cute, but, frontal side I didn't like how it looked on my feet. :/ I'm very picky. :P

This bag is from MNG by Mango.

Looved these mint light blue shorts from Forever 21, It was too big though,
so I was holding the extra denim to make it my fit.
I love the side of the shorts, so cute


Looved this knitted top from Forever 21, very cute, and love the looseness of it, you can wear it off the shoulder on one side or not. :)
And I belted, because, I love to belt tops. :D


Love the little front pocket. :)


LOOOOVED THIS SOO MUCH, and it went with my ZARA SHOES!
I too belted this top.


I liked this romper, it's so cute, and I had to belt this, because it was big, and just wanted to see it fir me. :P


LOOOVED THIS TOO!! It's navy blue, and has a gold color zipper at the back.
I might go back to Forever 21 and get this and the long tank with the brown buttons. :)

I looved this as well, but again, it was big on me the sleeves, and this was a SMALL size! >.< Ugh!
But I looved the material feeling, nice and soft, and I love that I can twirl around in it :D  !

This lace military cropped jacket is from Papaya and I LOOOOVE THIS!!!
 I love the sleeves, and the military inspired touch. Really CUTE, and love the color of the lace too! 
♥♥♥♥♥!!
*If you guy's haven't been or heard of Papaya, you should DEF. CHECK OUT PAPAYA! :D

Looooved that yellow car!




I didn't even have to ask this guy for an outfit pic, lol. I was quickly taking pics and while reviewing my pics on the camera later that day, I noticed him, and I thought to myself, Hmmm...I'll put him on the blog, for an outfit style. lol

H&M Sale

Forever 21


Went into the Steve Madden store with Anna, and loved most of the shoes.
I tried on the combat boots in black (I have been wanting them since early on this yr), and well.... :/ I didn't like them so much. They look great on the display, but didn't like it on me. How sucky, I was a little sad, UNTIL....I FELL IN LOVE WITH FANCCYY!! :D lol
I saw them on display, and LOOOVED the floral print on the shoe, and loved the shoe as a WHOLE!
I HAD to try them on, and when I did....OH MY....THEY LOOKED REALLLY GREAT ON ME! Anna and I LOOVED THEM VERY MUCH! It was also comfy, and ugh man, I wanted them, but they're 109.99? Yeah....these babies are going on my WISH LIST!





I liked the illustration. :)


Chocolate Sundae @ Costco. 
Was SOOOO DAMN YUMMMY!! :D

Lace & Crochet Soft & Bold




Anna applied blue mascara @ Sephora.

And I applied glittery mascara @ Sephora :D
I loooved it soo much, but was hoping for more glitter on my lashes. :/










On Sunday, my parents, Anna, a couple of my relatives and I, went to go visit my Nana's grave.
After that, we went shopping at the Glendale Galleria, the Americana, and later we went and had pizza at Costaco. :)
It was a nice, FUN day, and I LOOOVED THE NICE WARM SUNNY WEATHER !



**P.S:  There will be an OUTFIT POST soon, so keep tuning in!  :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion