Window Shopping + Trying On Some Clothes

11:24 PM

H&M

Forever 21


Forever 21
Forever 21

Forever 21

 Forever 21

Forever 21
Love the polk-dot blouse and the cute bow necklace!
♥



Express
Express


Boots from H&M

Anna loved this crochet fringed top from H&M

H&M
I love this top! I love the color and the feeling. ♥
I would pair this top with beige shorts or navy blue shorts and wear some hat, lol.
I seriously got a pair of beige shorts form H&M and paired it up with this sweater and wanted to style an outfit. lol.


ANGL
I loooove this store, really great clothes, and I think good quality :D
♥

I LOOOOVE THESE HORSEY SHORTS! 
SOOO CUUUTE! It has pockets and feels so light to wear, LOVE IT!
Perfect summer shorts, and adorable print! ♥


All these pics were taken by me on Saturday. :)

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion