Window Shopping + Trying On Some Clothes

11:24 PM

H&M

Forever 21


Forever 21
Forever 21

Forever 21

 Forever 21

Forever 21
Love the polk-dot blouse and the cute bow necklace!



Express
Express


Boots from H&M

Anna loved this crochet fringed top from H&M

H&M
I love this top! I love the color and the feeling.
I would pair this top with beige shorts or navy blue shorts and wear some hat, lol.
I seriously got a pair of beige shorts form H&M and paired it up with this sweater and wanted to style an outfit. lol.


ANGL
I loooove this store, really great clothes, and I think good quality :D


I LOOOOVE THESE HORSEY SHORTS! 
SOOO CUUUTE! It has pockets and feels so light to wear, LOVE IT!
Perfect summer shorts, and adorable print!


All these pics were taken by me on Saturday. :)

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion