Street Style @ The Northridge Mall

10:47 PM


Loved her romper, so cute and loved that she paired neon yellow socks to go with her outfit, it went well with her colorful floral romper. :D I also loved her oxfords.

Loved her outfit, everything goes nicely, and LOOVED HER NECKLACE!
I think it tops off the outfit, nice touch! :D 

I liked her floral tunic, and she was wearing light washed denim shorts.

Loved her look! I loved that she paired her outfit with a floral printed scarf! :D
Love her huge bag as well.
I later at night found out that she was a worker at, I think @ Love Culture....so yikes....I hope I didn't make her late, by asking her for an outfit pic. :S

On Saturday, I was at the Northridge mall with Anna, and I decided to take street style pics, but oh my god.....it was reallly hard to take outfit pics of people at the mall, because people were either too busy shopping, were in a rush, or they looked at me weirdly and one girl who was wearing a really nice white fur vest with white soft ruffles said no to me. -.- I LOOOVED HER VEST!  I was hoping she'd say yes, so I could take a close up pic of her vest.  :/
 So, I was only able to get 4 street style pics, boy.... asking people @ the greek festival, WAS SUCH A BREEZE! It was WAAAY EASIER, and I HAD LOADS OF FUN, this time around, DIFFERENT STORY! : /

To the girls, that were cool about me taking their pics, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! :D


*More photo pics of the mall to come later this week!  So stay TUNED

You Might Also Like

19 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion