Fashion's Night Out @ Rodeo Drive Part 3

11:55 PM

ARE YOU BL33N?!




Her AWESOME wedges 




I love this picture...even though it's dark. :P












I wanted to take a pic with the circus guy













My sis and I were leaving Rodeo Drive to go back home...whoop... -.-
& I video cammed while walking or...um leaving. :P

Bye Bye Beverly Hills....till next time. ;)

Last pics & video's of FNO!
Sorry for boring you guys...if I am :P, I just had to post these last pics.

Outfit post to come tomorrow...sooo stay TUNED! :D


You Might Also Like

9 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion