My striped Shirt

11:28 PM






That's a fake cigg, 
I made it purely out of air dry clay, and painted it. :D
I think ciggs are a cool prop, and I love props, and I wanted a cigg badly,
and I didn't know anyone who smokes, so I decided to make my own, with clay. :D LOL
Don't it look real? 
:D








Shirt: No name, I believe my mom got it for my twin and I, since I have no memory of that shirt.
Blazer- Zara
Skull Necklace- I made it out of air dry and polymer clay and painted it.
Leggings- H&M
Socks- I don't know, just basic socks
Bag-H&M
Shoes-Sam Edelman  

Over the weekend I was looking at my closet, searching around looking for something,
then I found this grey and black striped short sleeve shirt, and I was like...
I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD THIS! LOL!
So I was happy, and loved it, and I made an outfit for the shirt! :D
My twin took the pictures, except the first pic, I took it.

You Might Also Like

27 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion