The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Rooney Mara for Vogue

11:42 PM

She's such a beauty!

SOO BEAUTIFUL!!!
Gosh, the gorgeous beautiful dress does justice to her body! Doesn't it? :D
I also looove the background of this photo, I love that it gives off a mysterious and almost haunting feel.
And I loove her face in this photo, you can't take your eyes off of her face, and THOSE EYES....they just pull you in !

Looove this photo!
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!
I love everything about this photo, just so beautiful! I loove her dress, love the sheerness to it, love how
she's posed, love her face, and her nice ivory skin tone.
What a beauty!



So beautiful, looove the dress, and love how her body is positioned, just everything is great! ♥
pictures from Vogue.com


I read this issue last week at my school, and when I saw the cover I was like...whoooaa....who is that woman?! I just could not take my eyes off of her beautiful face and her eyes, so mesmerizing! I had to know who she was, so I grabbed the mag and looked for the article of her and started reading about Rooney Mara. Little did I know, I would fall in love with her character...Lisabeth Salander! I got really interested in the story and the movie, that I came home did research on the book/author of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, and about  Rooney Mara, and watched the trailers of the movie, and even watched a little clip of the original Swedish version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. My whole hours on the pc, was spent learning about this movie, I did nothing but learn more of the girl with the dragon tattoo, I was that fascinated! 
Also, what REALLLY fascinates me is how Rooney Mara had A COMPLETE TRANSFORMATION of how she looked from before and after, from dying her hair jet black, bleaching out her eyebrows, getting ACTUAL PIERCINGS on her face and even her nipps (LOL, I WAS SOO SHOCKED, when I read that! YIKES!) and getting that strange/different hair cut. I must say, she should NEVER go back to having brown hair, lol. The black hair just fits her so perfectly, and especially since she has that nice ivory skin tone, it just goes nicely! 
I'm completely AMAZED of how Rooney Mara plays the character and HOW SHE BECOMES the character!!! REALLY WONDERFUL!! Just watching the trailers, I think she did an AMAZING JOB playing the character, and I loove how she made the character come alive, she really just became another person! SOO FUCKING GREAT!!!  Her transformation reminded me of the movie Monster with Charlize Theron, because, she too had a complete transformation image wise and it's just mind blowing, beautiful and just damn AMAZING! I'm just really in love with how Rooney plays Lisbeth Salander, I also love her accent, so cool and different, and I love her look from head to toe, just so damn cool! I honestly just want to watch the movie because of Rooney Mara/Lisbeth Salander.
 I hope she wins an Oscar for this role. :D *crosses fingers* lol.


I also want to share with you guys a song from The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, it's by Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross and Karen O. They made a cover of the Led Zeppelin, Immigrant song, and OH MY GOD.....IT'S FUCKING AMAZING!!! Karen O's vocals are JUST SOOO DAMN KICK ASS!!! GOD I LOOOVE HER!! Trent and Karen O should collab more often, they're really great together! :D  
   Immigrant Song - Karen O with Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross by Fluke Hawkins

I love the original song by Led Zeppelin, but...I think I love the cover song more, just because everything is just louder, a bit darker and Karen O's vocals are just KILLER!!!  I just wish this song was longer :(( , because IT'S THAT GOOD!


*What do you guys think of the cover of the Immigrant Song?*

:)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion