My St. Patty's Illustration

3:27 AM


 This outfit illustration was inspired by Rebecca Minkoff's neon sandal

I was so in love with the sandal that I envisioned this outfit, and made a quick sketch. 
It's a white collar sleeveless asymmetric top with a neon green going down in the middle of the shirt,
skinny denim jeans with a side slit,
and the Rebecca Minkoff sandals (I know her sandals are neon yellow, buuut I made it neon green because I thought that was the color, until I made my sandal post and realized that it was Neon Yellow! Eeeks! Hopefully no one minds ^^).

Inked in filt tip black marker
Colored in Prisma color pencils
 Prisma Markers 
& Faber-Castell artist pens

*How was your St. Patty's Day? Any one get pinched? haha

Eliza

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion