My March Music Playlist Of The Month

12:00 PM

I have been listening to this song since February, & I forgot to put it in my February music playlist whoops...anyways, I realllly love this song, and I still listen to it and I reallly love Inna's voice in this song, it's sweet, cute and sexy alll at the same time! She's the best, looove her!



LOOOOVE KATY B
And looove this remix by Diplo, sooo gooood!
Have a listen! :D




Anna & I loooove this song, Yuna has such a cute voice and I LOOOOOOVE THE LYRICS!


  Leave The Lights On by NYLONmag
The artist is Mieko and I loooove her voice and this song, it's pretty catchy :)
(You can download the song for free on Nylons soundcloud :D )



LOOOOOVE THIS SONG SOO MUCH!!
I loove the females voice, soo pretty and love her accent, I also love the lyrics. :)



Listen to the song - Dragon & Jontron ft. Lea Luna - "Tonight"
I tried to find the song on soundcloud along, but ugh, couldn't find, sooo just listen for that song.
I love that song, love the lyrics, and the females vocals kind of reminds me of Nadia Ali's.




Loooooove Martin Solveig, big fan of him,
and I love this song, and the rework to me has a bit of indie music feel to it, LOVE IT!




Like this song by Fiction, it's actually my first time hearing of the band, and the song has a bit of old skool feel to it. :) And Anna ended up liking this song too, after I was loudly playing it lol. :D
I looove Moshi Moshi Music, they always find great artists/music





Loooove this song by Theophilus London!
I actually heard this song from the Rebecca Minkoff fall 2012 runway show.
And have been listening to it since
Anna and I loooove the lyrics, "The clothes don't make the man, it's the man that make the clothes"
Loooove that part. :D





Gorillaz ft. Andrea 3000 and James Murphy - DoYaThing

LOOOOOOVE THIS SOOONG!!!
The video is I think is phenomenal!!! Loooove the animation, sooo verrry freakin cool! Just a lot of hard creative work, and I reallly love and appreciate that from Gorillaz, they NEVER FAIL! :D
Oh and love Andrea 3000 with Gorillaz, they are a good mix together! :D



There you guys have it! :D

Eliza

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion