Born Pretty Store Product Review + Tutorial Video!

5:45 PM

Hi everyone!
Here is my first ever product review video for Born Pretty Store, hope you'll like it! :D




I was using:

If you guys want to purchase anything from their online store, you get a 10% off code, NNAW10 site wide! :D



*Disclosure: I was asked through youtube if I wanted to do a product review, because they liked my nail art videos, so I agreed. I was NOT paid to do this post nor the video, the only thing I got was the Bad Badtz Maru sent to me for free, and ALL of my opinions are of my own. :)

Eliza

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion