Wednesday Lovin....

5:17 PM

Creative bags :D

2. Donut Purse
3. Take Me Away Box Bag
4. Gummi Bear Clutch
5. Neon Sign Girls Clutch
6. Sunny Clutch
7. Bao Bao Perspex Clutch
8. Ana Pineapple Acrylic Shoulder Bag
9. Kinky Clutch
10. Eye Want You Perspex Clutch
11. Crazy Daisy Handbag
12.Chanel

I looove alll these bags, they're sooo much fun, that gummi bear clutch, how cute is that, right?! I want it
I need to make a part 2 of Wednesday Lovin Creative Bags, because I just saw some and I'm like.... :O!!! ooooooo I loooove these!  :)
Do you love fun creative bags?
Do you own any fun creative bags?

Eliza

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion