What I Loved/Liked From Carolina Herrera Fall 2011 R-T-W Collection

2:03 AM

My Collage

 Left to Right
1. Love the coat. I like the design on the shoulder areas. Also the feeling of the coat, looks so nice. :)
2. Love the turtle neck, I like the detailing on the turtle neck, like on the shoulders, I don't know the right word for it sorry.
3. Loove this, minus the gloves. I love everything of it.
4. Loove the sequenced top and like the long skirt.   LOOVE JAC
Left to Right
6. Loove the coat, except I don't like the fur on the sleeves.
7. Love the..what seems ti be a sequenced top, I love the shininess of it. :D Like the fur muffler
8. Looove this dress, so nice, like the fur on the neckline. :)
9. Looove the sequenced top. The models waist is soo nice, really gives a nice hourglass figure ♥
Left to Right
10. Like the jacket, like the shininess of it, the sleeves I wish it was more fitted. 
11. Like the v-neck sweater.
12. LOOOOVE THE FUR!!! ♥♥♥♥ I can't tell if it's attached to the blouse or not. 
13. LOOOVE THIS COAT!!! It's simple and there's a richness to it. i think it's classy :)

Left to Right
14. Loove this dress. I love that one side of the shoulders is sequenced and the other one isn't. :)
15. LOOOVE THE FUR JACKET, WITH THE FUR SCARF!  I don't think is faux fur though O.o
16. Like this dress, love the neck area. I'd like this in black though :D
17. Like this velvet coat, it's kind of cute. Kind of reminds me of, The Little Red Riding Hood. :P lol



I liked the collection.
What did you guys think of it?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion