Lady Gaga-Born This Way

7:19 PM



GOD I LOOOOVE THIS SOOONG!!!!
I think it's so empowering and GOD I JUST LOVE THE ENERGY!!!
I just love this song, for all those people who have been called weirdos, freaks, not normal, odd,
just being different, I know I have been called odd, strange, weirdo growing up and even to this day I have people, even people Im related to who say I'm not normal, AND THIS SOOONG IS A BIG FUCK YOU TO ALL THOSE HATERS!!!! :D 
I am "normal", I'm just a bit different, and being different is GOOD! :D
Who the hell wants to be the same and look the same, whats wrong with looking a bit different and STANDING OUT FROM THE CROWD?!
NOTHING! :D
AHHHHHHHHHHH GAGA FEVER ALL OVER AGAIN!! I LOVE IT!!
This song makes me SOOOOOOOOO HAPPPY!!!

I love the performance of gaga on the grammys, was THE BEST, I think, I loved the dancing
the energy, JUST AHHH YEAH!! SOO GOOD! :D
Oh, I think gaga looks sooo great with no eyebrows, and with the make up like that, yeah?
Anyone think so?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion