What I Loved From Charlotte Ronson's Fall 2011 R-T-W Collection

11:38 PM

My Collage

Left to Right
1.Looove the long sweater, I also like the color of it. 
2. Love the jacket, the top, and LOOOVE THE PANTS!!! Soo cuuute! I WANT! :D ♥♥♥
3. Love the jacket, and love the tights.
4. Love the sweater, and the the shorts.

Left to Right
5.I just like the models face, she's so cute. **Would anyone know what her name is?***
6. Loove the jacket. Love the fabric of it, just nice. :)
7. Like the printed sheer blouse.
8. Love the blazer and love the belt.

Left to Right
9. Love the knitted sweater, it looks a bit shimmery. O.o
10. Like the knitted short sleeve cardi, and I sort of like the dress.
11. I love the cardi, love the buttons and extra pockets. Charlotte Free, my new fav model!! LOOVE HER FACE!! ♥♥♥!!
12. LOOOVE THE CARDII!!! Love everything about it ♥♥♥

Left to Right

13. Like the jacket, like the neck collar, the fit of the jacket, and the colors of the plaid.
14. I LOVE THIS JACKET MORE!! :D So cute!
15. Love this hoodie jacket.
16. Loove the jacket! I also love the shorts ♥♥

Left to Right
17. LOOVE THIS FLORAL DRESS!! I love that some of the loose ruffles are brown lace and the others are of the same floral fabric. :D
18. LOOOVE THE KNITTED CARDII!! I love the turtle neck of it, it just makes it look cozy and warm. Love the colors as well! ♥♥♥
19.LOOOOOOVE THIS TOO!! ♥♥♥♥!!! Lucky model, lol.
20. Loove the knitted cardi, I loove the color of it. :)

Left to Right
21. Looove the knitted sweater. ♥♥♥
22. Love the jacket, I like the gold-ish(?) color on the collar and along the zipper area. Like the leather skirt too and the lacey knitted top. ♥
23. Like the leather vest. ♥



Looooved this collection!!
 Looved the color scheme, loved most of the pieces, yeah, I don't know what else to say,
I just loved it. :D 
I looove Charlotte Ronson!!


**What did you guys think of the collection?**

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion