What I Loved/Liked From Alice + Olivia's Fall 2011 R-T-W Collection

11:24 PM

My Collage

Left to Right
1. Loove the sequenced dress, loove the jacket, and loove the heel boots!! :D  The model is so pretty.
2. Love the shirt.
3. I LOOOOVE THIS DRESS!! lOVE THE CUT OUTS ON THE UPPER ARMS, loove the sheerness and the sequence(?) on the dress. :D ♥
4. LOOVE THE FUR VEST!!


Left to Right
5. Loove the fur ♥♥♥♥
6. I LOOOOOVE THIS DRESS!! SOO SIMPLE,  WOW, SLEEK AND SOO NICE!!!
7. I love the gold skirt, so cute
8. LOOOOVE THE SWEATER!!! Love the colors of it too ♥


Left to Right
9.Loove the bell bottoms, it gives the 60's 70's feel, especially with the color of the pants. :)
10. Loove the coat. ♥
11. Love the fur jacket. :)
12. I like this dress. Like the sheerness of the sleeves and the sequence on the rest of the dress, I just don't like the fur at the hem. 

Left to Right
13. I like the top with the belt. I like the simplicity of the blouse.
14. Loove the pants. Love the shininess of it. :D Reminds me of DISCO TIMES! ♥
15. Love the silver fringed top, and the knitted cardi! ♥
16. Like the sweater with the pearls, soo prettty, I also love the shoes ♥♥♥



Left to Right
17. LOOOVE THE SKIRT! SO ADORABLE!♥ I sort of like the jacket
18. Looove the knitted cardi! ♥
19. LOOOVE THE LACEY TOP! ♥♥♥
20. Like the outfit, I like the top.

Left to Right
21. I think this dress is cute, I love the bottom of the dress, I just think the prints are a bit much for me.
22. Like the sequenced top, and LOOOVE THE SKIRT! I love the color of it. :)
23. LOOOVE THIS DRESS!! Simple and all that sparkles make it fun! Don't you think?!
The model reminds me of....Taylor Swift.  RIGHT?! lol Who agrees?!



LOOVED THE VIDEO!!
GOD THOSE CLOTHES ARE SOOO BEAUTIFUL, PRETTY, FUN, and girly without being annoyingly girly. lol  The models are soo pretty too.

My twin and I are big fans of ALICE + OLIVIA
and they NEVER BORE US! :D
I love their style, their good with playing around with colors, and even textures, 
and just know how to keep their clothes young looking, you know what I mean?
This is my 2nd fav collection for fall 2011

What did you guys think about the collection?

You Might Also Like

19 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Creative Commons

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Flickr Images

Follow Run With Fashion